Prepared for the unexpected.
Choosing the right variety can be one of the most difficult decisions you will make. Trust AAC Elie to deliver the results you desire regardless of what nature has in store.
AAC Elie is a high-yielding, strong-strawed, semi-dwarf CWRS variety with broad-based disease resistance. It gives consistent, dependable results, whether you’re in Manitoba, Alberta or Saskatchewan.
AAC Elie is derived from the cross ‘Superb’ / ‘CDC Osler’ / ‘ND744’ made in 2003 at the Semiarid Prairie Agricultural Research Centre of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Swift Current, Sask.
- AAC Elie will perform in all environments. Consistent and efficient
- Semi dwarf, short stature, excellent standability
- Efficient use of time when it counts – less straw
- Unsurpassed performance in intensive production environments
- High test weights
- Hits the mark on agronomic factors