The tip of new market opportunities.
AAC Iceberg represents the new generation of hard white wheat, with improvements in yield and disease resistance over other white wheat varieties currently available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. AAC Iceberg offers producers access to new premium end use markets without sacrificing agronomic performance in the field.
- High-yielding, significantly improved over Snowbird and Snowstar
- Protein similar to the Canada Western Red Spring Wheat checks and significantly higher compared to Snowstar
- Semi-dwarf variety with better standability
- Significantly higher test weight than CDC Teal and Infinity
- Resistance to leaf and stem rust, moderate resistance to common bunt, and intermediate resistance to FHB