Move forward with the Current.
AAC Current moves overall agronomy forward for durum producers. AAFC was able to hold on to the key attributes of AC Strongfield that has made it a trusted variety for so many years, while improving overall yield potential, standability, harvestability, and stripe rust resistance. A good choice for growers in durum growers in Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- 104% of Strongfield in Zone 2 (Brown Soil Zone)
- Improved standability to Strongfield
- Protein = Strongfield
- Resists root rot infection
- R to Stem and Leaf Rust
- FHB, loose smut, and general leaf spotting equal to Strongfield
- Improved stripe rust resistance
- Maturity 1 day longer than Strongfield
- Slightly taller than Strongfield