BECOMING AN ALLIANCE SEED GROWER
Alliance Seed is aggressively expanding its pedigree seed business and looks to partner with professional Seed Growers that have a strong commitment to seed quality, business ethics and have a passion for delivering new innovations to their customers. Through our unique approach to the market, Alliance Seed is committed to your business through strong genetics; the ability to offer differentiated products to your customers in your marketing area; the participation of your business in the marketing of new varieties; and through a close link to all participants in the cereal grain sector value chain.
Alliance Seed growers commit on a variety by variety basis, by signing a production and marketing agreement specific to the variety. Alliance Seed uses a very specific and focused approach to maximize the success of each variety, including:
- The development of a strategic marketing plan for each variety we offer, shared only with variety participants.
- The use of a production plan that matches variety traits to suitable agronomic zones, ensuring the market is not over or under supplied.
- The facilitation of relationships between Seed Growers and Alliance Seed Retail Partners.
- Offering the Alliance Seed retail network education and training on effective selling, including variety information, cereal seed selling strategies, and seed quality information.
- Unique value added opportunities, including Identity Preserved programs, and other unique crop protection product offers on our cereal seed varieties.
- Granting growers access to new and innovative cereal genetics, while maintaining the ability to have a differentiated offer for farm customers.
For more information or to apply to be an Alliance Seed grower:
- Send a completed application from to the Alliance Seed office. Once the application is received, Alliance Seed will review and respond.